Wednesday, September 14, 2016

''IT'S ALL ABOUT MUSIC AND SPORT''

Hi everyone.Welcome to my blog you can learn how to kick. It is my sport I want to PROTECT my self and other PEOPLE I want to teach everyone. ''TAEKWONDO TAKE'S PATIENCE, PRACTICE, AND A LOT OF MOTIVATION''. Taekwondo makes me happy. one day my brother said me that they have tournamnet so that I practice hard and learn the technique. So that in the day that tournament im scared, im scared because if im lose. but when we start the game I do my best and I kick until he down. Im very proud of my self because I win the game. I also love music because when im tired or sleepy I listen. I know how to play guitar and I sing when I play. Before the fight of the game I always play guitar before the game because it is my music to win the fight. I wanna teach taekwondo to the poeple. Music also is my life because my father like's music. When I hear the guitar when my father play it my father encourage me to play and after a few days I play and practice like taekwondo.I jazz guitar and harmonic. I like the chainsmoker's music. so that I like music. Im so thankful that I konw how to Fight and to play guitar. My hobby is eating, sleeping, laughing, and im crazy. I love to SING AND DANCE.

2 comments: