Wednesday, January 4, 2017

My Christmas and New Year Vacation

             During my vacation days it was a memorable day, Christmas Day is very important because I spend the whole day   with my family. We have dinner together and give and receive presents. It is the most happiest Christmas ever because after the Christmas, the day 27 is wedding of my dad and step mom, and after the wedding is we went to arakan, datu cotabato.Me and my cousin's go to hill's and we have take a pictures and I paly my ukulele and we sing together. Im so happy because the family of my step mom is we had together and enjoy. Im so thankful to God because he gives us happiness and enjoy our life.

 

 

 The day 29 is the reunion of the side of my dad so that I met my cousin's And Taking pistures. I love my family. The new year is also very important because I spend the whole day with my tita's, tito's and lola, lolo specially my mother. We have dinner together and enjoy the New Year days. Im so Glad to see my family because even they simple not rich and not poor, I spend my happiness and joy to them.




 



12 comments:

  1. me too I did spend my Christmas holiday with my family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celebrating Christmas and New Year is something that is very exciting to celebrate about. Thank you for sharing! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really have fun that day do you? i hope more holidays vacation you'll celebrate....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your vacation is memorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a wonderful experience hope you enjoy it by your family. Say happy wedding to your parents from me. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY :) GOD BLESS US ALL

    ReplyDelete